Time is slowly slipping away from me between all the job applications, meet-ups with friends and finishing out my current position. It's stressing me a out a little... Oh and do you know how expensive it is to move across the country? Well, I'm slowly finding out. I can tell you the smallest POD is $4,200, a 10-foot U-Haul is $1,900 (not to mention gas and time to drive 3,000 miles) and I think boxes are approximately $70 each to ship. So basically what my life has boiled down to is that I have to start seriously going through everything and getting rid of so.much.stuff. Like (almost) 25 years worth of living-in-the-same-city stuff. Whoa.
And since I've only got 4 weeks left in my little city, I decided to make a bucket list! Here goes!
- Get Nachos at Silver Peak
- Take mom & brother to Louis Basque Corner
- Go to an Aces game
- Have the bf take me shooting one more time (I think it'll be a while before this happens again)
- Spend time at Donner Lake/run the lake
- Float the Truckee River
- Take Kyle to Nik-n-Willie's Pizza (I worked there in high school and haven't had it in almost 4 years!!)
- Eat at Garwoods and get a Wet Woody
- Go to an Artown Event
- Night in the Country/one more concert
- Get a Pedi at Soak and get one of their signature cocktails
- Visit San Francisco one more time
- Eat at the new cafe at the Nevada Museum of Art
|Photo Credits: top row (via, via, via), second row (via my Facebook, via), third row (via, via), bottom row (via, via)|